martes, 9 de noviembre de 2021

VirtualBox 6.1 on Fedora 35

After Upgrade Fedora from 34 to 35 release you can see when you are starting VirtualBox... failed, the reason is the new kernel, then to use VirtualBox normally you need to choose previous kernel (when you see grub options), for example:

Currently I have the kernel on Fedora 35 Linux 5.14.16-301.fc35.x86_64, VirtualBox 6.1 does not work with this kernel.


Mayve you think: "run the commands and it will fix that", but it is not good idea in this case.

To resolve, in my case: I chose previous kernel from the grub, then I can use VirtualBox 6.1

Privious kernel Linux 5.14.16-201.fc34.x86_64, then it works! and I am using Fedora 35.

I hope that this tutorial helps you!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Extensiones php en FreeBSD 14 para PhpSysinfo, PhpMyAdmin y Simple Machines Forum

 En FreeBSD 14 ocurre algo especial, por defecto no se activa las extensiones PHP para los softwares como PhpSysinfo, PhpMyAdmin ySimple mac...